Thursday, November 24, 2005
turkey day
Yes, once again I'm blogging about a day in the past. I do that periodically when I have some random thoughts to capture but don't have the energy to actually type up an entry. The only thing I want to remark on about Turkey day is : TV really does sucks all the energy out of you. I discovered free video on demand on my parents' cable system which on the one hand rules and on the other hand is a major time suck. I ended up watching Spanglish and spending endless time scrolling through listings. I gave up after a while and ended up watching Disc 1 of firefly. Oy. After this marathon of tv watching, I had given myself a headache and was collapsed on the sofa (still watching tv of course). I did manage to summon the energy to go eat some turkey and finally get my ass out of the house to watch Harry potter - the asian girl in that movie has the most adorable scottish accent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment