Sunday, November 06, 2005
trapped in my room
So I got a cat named Missy last week. She is an adult cat whose owner (my sister's friend) was desperately trying to give away due to her mild allergies (but probably more because her bf is very allergic). So it was a very rash decision to adopt this cat (my sister had been pestering me to get my own cat/kitten) and I'm not sure how I feel about this creature. She's very friendly - almost excessively so. She actually comes when you call to her. The problem is that I have to keep her trapped in my room because the couple of times she encountered our other cat Ginger, a cat fight has ensued. Missy actually goes and seeks out Ginger to harass her. And yah, Ginger is afraid of everyone and everything, so much growling and hissing happens. I'm not sure if I'm bonding with this kitty or if I really want this responsibility but we'll see. My sister thinks we should get rid of Missy if the two cats don't get along. I feel kind of guilty about that but her original owner was planning on doing that before I took her so I guess the end result would have been the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
3 comments:
Look at you - like 4 posts in 1-2 days! I think you should keep the cat - an affectionate feline is a rare thing :)
I know - but I think we have to give her up... so sad and guilty I feel.
Cats are evil.
Post a Comment