So in the car, I only listen to radio - my ipod committed suicide years ago and I have never been able to recover it so it's radio for all the time. I really like sarah and vinnie in the morning - it's very nostalgic since I started listening to them in college. But they end their talk show at 9am and most days I'm not out the door till 9:15 or so. So sometimes I listen to No-Name's familiar voice on 105.3 on my drive to work.
Last night though, I discovered something new on Alice radio. We were going to C's place to pick up a few last items and I found out that they have a new show for sunday nights called "Sex with Emily". I couldn't decide how I liked it at first - the topics were good but she made a lot of mistakes reading articles. It got a lot better once she got her guest in. Charles says it's just like loveline but with a female host. It was entertaining tho - last night's topic was how to keep your marriage exciting after the baby comes. All stuff I had mostly heard before but still helped pass the time. I thought maybe this was a new show but apparently it's been on for a few weeks now so maybe I should go check out the old podcasts.
2 comments:
yah, i've listened a few times. I dunno, i've found it so-so, at least the few episodes i've heard. i think if it were more like loveline (with question/answers), i'd like it better. or if there were some other people on there, making it more conversational . . . she has a producer or some one chiming in, but its not "talk radio" like sarah/vinnie. it does though sound like she's had LOTS of sex.
Yah, i was telling C that she needed another person to work with i think b/c her talking to herself about things got kind of dull after a while. The producer guy wasn't that good on the radio so maybe a cohost is needed?
Post a Comment