So I have worked with some of my same coworkers for over 5 years now as has C (via different companies). But we made the conscious decision to invite none of them to the wedding because it would have been hard to determine where to cut off and it seemed simpler. Plus we already had so many people on the guest list.
Of course, we didn't account for how nice and generous our coworkers were so when I went back on tuesday, i was greeted with a wedding present of an REI gift card which was so nice of them. Charles was also given a present of hand towels with chickens on them ( too cute) and a Sur la table gift card from his coworkers.
Now we kind of regret not inviting them but I think it would still have been hard for me to filter down the list. It was a nice warm welcome back though.
No comments:
Post a Comment