Wednesday, April 19, 2006
personals
So I finally met up with D for dinner tonight after months of trying to get a hold of her. She's also a single gal in the dating market but whereas I've given up on the online personals thing because it sort of gives me the heebie jeebies (or maybe I'm really just too lazy), she sort of likes it. In any case, we had a really funny moment tonight when she was relating the story of one of her personals people that she met and casually mentioned his name in passing. The name was really distinctive and I had a moment of "Wait a minute...". After asking for more information about the guy, I realized I had met him before too! At first I thought it was through personals as well (got him confused with someone else) but looking back at my email I realized it was someone I met speed dating years ago. That was funny. Though it does make it sort of sad that at this point, the same single folks that were out there 3 years ago are still out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
1 comment:
That is depressing. Sometimes it seems that people are either always in a relationship or never in one, doesn´t it?
Post a Comment