Friday, April 28, 2006
koreans are hot
as entertainment icons apparently. At least it's better than everyone assuming every asian person is Chinese. But I was watching tv last night and realizing that most tv shows that have an asian character has a korean actor. Sandra Oh on Grey's anatomy - though they have her last name as Yang so I'm not sure if she's portraying a chinese character or what. Lane on Gilmore Girls. That korean couple on Lost. Some random korean characters appeared on the OC last night (I swear I don't really watch this show but it was good background noise as I did some work). John Cho on his one episode of Kitchen Confidential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
4 comments:
I´d been polling people on what East Asian races are hot...and Korean came up for several people.
"Lane" on Gilmore Girls is Keiko something-or-other -- the actress is Japanese.
Oh, you're right. Oops. Funnily enough, both that actress and the woman who plays her mother are japanese. Heh.
hehe, you should tune in to the korean soap operas on ch. 32 from 9-11 then ;)
Post a Comment