Friday, April 28, 2006

polls

I'm procrastinating hence the many posts today. Anyhow, I was at the gym reading Glamour today and read that 40% of folks meet their mates through friends, 18% through work, and only 4% through personals. Wait, that leaves a large percentage unaccounted for. I must have missed another stat there in my sweaty haze. This all reinforces it more to me that I really need to organize more group events asking my friends to bring their random single friends. You all have to know at least one right? Or maybe I need new friends because it could be that I've met all the random single friends already. I was talking to S who suggested I create my own adventure trips since I like to organize camping trips and weekend getaways but am always looking for variety in the people I invite. Maybe this can be my alternate career in the future.

On that note, anyone want to go river rafting this summer? The water level is going to be amazing.

4 comments:

DrYuen2005 said...

ooh white water rafting...

JD said...

More meat markets!

yl said...

I just read that amy fisher met her husband via match.com. Hrmmm.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I´m rethinking rafting:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/02/BAGUGIIOPR1.DTL