Thursday, November 29, 2007

nothing to see here

There has been a lack of blog posting lately because feel like there hasn't been anything exciting to post. Went home to LA for thanksgiving with my sister whereas we immediately sat around on our laptops all day for 3 days straight. I was cybershopping to pass the time whereas my sister played world of warcraft. My mom kept passing us and asking why we were always on the computer. Then I got roped into turkey duty (luckily a precooked turkey from the store so mostly just warming) and helping with food preparation. Re-met a new first cousin once removed (my cousin's son) who is a junior at Cal now and of course then I had to add him as a friend on facebook.

Of course there was the as usual questioning of "when are you going to get married?" and my dad even made it a point to say that he would keep the latter half of next year free for me and not go on any vacations. Great. That just means they'll be sitting around and be able to call me daily!

1 comment:

DrYuen2005 said...

I'm getting the "when are you getting married" question too. Maybe our parents can hang out and bitch about us.