Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i've been tagged

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Well I'm not going to follow the rules exactly because I'm lazy so the tagging stops here.

1) I love eggs and would eat eggs every day.
2) I covet all my neighbors' landscaping and want solar panels on my house. for free.
3) I like to give stuff away but yet now I find I need some of the stuff I gave away. oops.
4) I like pink and other girly colors.
5) I always wear a watch - even to sleep.
6) I wear sunblock every day even on cloudy days.
7) I lack any music trivia knowledge - cannot name any tunes neither title nor band.
8) My alarm clock is on snooze for an hour every morning.

No comments: