Thursday, May 17, 2007

fodder for my blog

Well I had just been pondering today that I had nothing to say on my blog now that I don't have crazy setup stories to share. But I underestimated how weird and entertaining my dad could be still. So my parents know I'm dating someone since I met him while they were living with me so it was a little hard to hide and for once, it seemed like that they were trying to stay uninvolved. But today I get this email from my dad:

"Dear YL:

Do you have a boy friend yet ?

love, daddy"

I was so taken aback by this email and had no idea how to respond. For now I will ignore it I think. Are they trying to make me have a DTR talk or something? (for those non stanford folks, the DTR talk is the defining the relationship moment though I hadn't heard that achronym in years until a friend of mine used it in passing just recently).

No comments: