Monday, April 23, 2007

earth day recycling

So it was earth day this last weekend and I had heard on the radio about being able to drop off old electronics at the local Walmart so C and I gathered up all the electronics we had (3 boxes from me, about the same from him). I even had a really old monitor that I was desperate to get rid of. Never go to walmart on a saturday - there was no parking but I finally figured out where the recycling area was and I have to say that it was the most efficient process I have ever seen. They designated one of the parking aisles just for the purpose of dropping off electronics. The moment I pulled up, people showed up and started removing boxes from my car (I had to stop them from removing other bags I had in the car even). It was all done in a blink of an eye and I could already see the folks sorting through the boxes. Amazing.

http://www.ewastedropoff.com/content/

No comments: