Saturday, May 07, 2005
I heart veronica mars
Veronica Mars is the best show ever. It's dark, witty, and just amazing to watch. Truly, there are no words to describe it. Well maybe there are. Read the forum/episode guides on TWoP if you don't believe me. The season finale is coming this Tuesday night - I may actually have to stay up late to watch. Which is saying a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment