So i really like watching the amazing race and I have wondered how I would do on the show. I'm guessing not well given my inclination to stress out and get all panicky. But there is a casting call in Santa clara this saturday and I spent a whole car ride pondering doing the race. The first task would be to get selected which means having the right partner and story. It dawned on me that after the "cho brothers" this last season that if I did the race with my sister, we would have a much snappier moniker. Also we could have a whole story about how I have issues with her b/c she's gay and we were hoping this race would bring us together. Oh wait, that story line already happened on another season. Oh I know, we could say that most races are won by Male/female teams so my butch sister and I are sort of like a male/female team. Heh. Then I read the online application and it seemed like way too much work.
Describe a conflict you have had with your partner and how you resolved it:
Well, I didn't feel like living with her any longer so she moved out.
Hmm, maybe this application isn't that hard after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment