Wednesday, December 20, 2006

home repair

I went to OSH over the weekend because I felt all motivated to fix all the burnt out lights in my house but instead got distracted by fancy tools that align pictures on the wall for mounting. When I was buying these items, the checker lady looks at my items and laughs, "shopping for a guy right?". I was actually surprised by her comment. Why can't these things just be for me? Now that my sister is moving out, I'm trying to get the house in order and such and be on my own for once but I did realize why it would sometimes be good to have a man. There are some things that just require two people like when you buy heavy items from the hardware store. Or when you can't pull your garage door back up manually because you are too short.

Clearly I should just date a tall person.

No comments: