can be quite frenetic. It started out with a bang on Dec 1 with the company holiday party. Being very very afraid of the thousands of people who would be there, I made sure to bring a guest (J) who could also make sure I got my drunken ass home somehow. We got there somewhat early and were able to take a quick walk through all the theme rooms. We discovered this very dark room which did not have any food but had some bed like sofas and were quite disturbed because we totally thought it was the makeout room of some sort (We later discovered it was the dance room when the DJ showed up). The first hour, J ran into several people that he knew where I still had not seen a single coworker. sigh. I am highly convinced that no one recognized me because I was wearing a dress. Or it could be I don't know enough people yet. Very likely.
The next day was also packed to the gills. I woke up in pain. Ow. I really should have drank more water. I had brunch at Town's end with U/W/G and I was feeling a bit ill beforehand but the moment I started eating my eggs, I was instantly cured. Eggs are the antidote to everything.
From there, I went to noe valley (eye appt), richmond (to visit D/A), then back to glen park (wii party) and then finally to Mt view for a chocolate party. I had to park 5 times on Saturday and by the end, I just couldn't make myself parallel park any longer and started looking for the easiest spots possible.
Today at work, I felt a little better about my weak tolerance when I heard everyone giving this male coworker of mine a hard time about his drunkenness at the holiday party since he was apparently so toasted that he was starting to not remember things that happened during the day on Friday. That is pretty bad.
4 comments:
hrm. impressions of the Wii please?
1) I never parallel park :)
2) Your tolerance *is* weak. Don't worry. We still love you.
3) My arms were sore the next day after Wii-ing.
The Wii is a fun party game but after a round of virtual bowling I was ready for real bowling!
hrm. I feel the pressure to be initialized...
Post a Comment