So I've been checking the new tv programs and this is what I've seen so far:
Supernatural - has that guy from gilmore girls and was a bit bloodier than I thought it would be. It didn't capture my interest fully but it was an entertaining enough show as background while I cleaned my room. Plot is a bit confusing so far.
How I met your mother - this had good reviews in the paper so I made a point to watch it while I was at the gym. It wasn't as captivating as I thought it would be but that could have been influenced by the pain I was in on the stairmaster. I really needed a show that would keep me going on the machine. It was entertaining but not exciting.
Kitchen confidential - this plays at the same time as the above program so I set it on tivo at home. I was actually pretty entertained by this show - had some new york excitement (it's a darren star show) and also John Cho. I'm all for asian people on network tv. I subscribed to a season pass for this.
Surface - watched half of this at the gym - something about a big sea creature in the sea. No one got eaten in the first 30 minutes so I channel flipped.
4 comments:
Dude, I was just about to do a TV post on our blog tonight. HOUSE!!! House House House House House! Sarcastic bitter bastard doctor incessantly mocks patients (and residents) while diagnosing baffling ailments. It's like ER, but good. Oh, so I guess it's really not like ER at all then. And if you get bored of the banter, you can look at the pretty pretty doctors.
John Cho was written out of the show after the first episode...
what? why did they cut john cho out???
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/fea/entertainment/stories/091905dnentfalltvpreview.70098e17.html
scroll to the blurb on k.c.
Post a Comment