So what they say about alaskan men might be true. M picked up a special friend when we were doing the ranger hike the second day we were here. He was a transplant from Texas to alaska and he asked us what we were doing the next day and then made sure to book the same boat cruise.
Then on the boat cruise, S met a very persistent guy who was also from anchorage and wanted to show her around the town when we went back there. These alaskan men were quite persistent in trying to talk to women. But I'm guessing it is very rare to see 3 girls travelling in Alaska. Most folks there were the white-hairs (from cruises) or families/couples.
S also found a special friend when we were in Denali - it was kind of funny because I heard her asking him all these backpacking questions - and M and I looked at each other and were like "she could just ask me those questions". But apparently she takes the word of a guy more seriously :)
No comments:
Post a Comment