Went up with Sangeetha and Vid's families for Labor Day. This was our 3rd trip together - 2013 was Santa Cruz, we somehow skipped 2014, 2015 was Russian River and this year was Tahoe!
On Sat, we checked out the mini train and playground at the Truckee Regional Park. I still haven't made it to the Truckee River trail off of there but hopefully at some point. The kids really liked the mini train and for lunch we went to the Truckee Airport cafe which had a fully enclosed playground and outdoor seating. I really liked this place b/c it had shade and you could watch the airplanes and gliders going. Too bad my kids couldn't really find much they would enjoy eating here though...
Sunday was Lake Tahoe day and we went to Commons Beach playground again but this time I remembered swimsuits so Hannah and Christopher went into the small tidepools to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment