Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How I did

So my last posts were all about goals and working out so here is the prognosis. For bike to work month, I managed to bike 10 weekdays which is pretty good. Probably about 40% then since there were like 22 weekdays in may or something. For the dailey method, I tried to make it 15 out of 30 days but managed to just eek out 13 classes instead. I failed this morning where I did wake up early but dithered about if I really wanted to go. I at least made myself bike to work - the first time in June I've managed to make myself do it.

So did I notice anything different? Well, my weight is higher. But I'll just attribute that to muscle. Apparently everyone claims this exercise makes such a difference in their body but yet no one really can quantify what this magical thing is. Hrm. Well they had another promotional package so I signed up for another 10 days but at least I have 90 days to take these next classes. I do feel like I'm getting some great toning but maybe I need to stop eating these potato chips at work.

No comments: