Thursday, November 05, 2009
last.fm
So I usually listen to pandora until I run out of free hours which through some careful rationing is about 5 days away from the end of each month. At that point, I switch over to last.fm which is strikingly similar but with 1 difference. I entered in the name of some musicals since that's what I like to listen to in the background. The first thing that popped up was a song from Hairspray sung by Zac Efron. That's fine except that during the whole song play, they played a slideshow of shirtless pictures of zac efron which I so did not care to see (especially since I was at work). Then the next song was something from Neil Patrick Harris and a similar montage of modeling pictures appeared as well. I had to hide the window but luckily I did later discover you could turn off this "feature". phew. Why do they think I want to see that in the background?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment