So we now have a cat named Sasha. We've had her since early February after I came back from Zurich and actually for a week in January too where we weren't sure we were compatible with her. But we persevered and like everyone said, pets get better over time so after 2 weeks, we finally got to the point where she didn't keep us up all night. As C said, it's like having a baby but you can just ignore the cat when she is howling at night.
The former owner gave me all her paperwork from when she was adopted from the shelter. Apparently she came in as a stray to the shelter when she was 1 years old. And she was named Britney (that's a terrible cat name!) Since then, we are her third and hopefully last owners and she is 3 years old now. Her only issue right now which we are trying to figure out is random puking. Sigh. At least she always pukes when we are home though I'm not sure why she seems to always choose the one rug in the house to vomit on. At least I chose a dark colored rug when I bought it a year ago. Last night was the fourth puking incident so we're going to try and see if we can correlate what is causing it or it's off to the vet for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment