We finally got around to setting up the wireless web cam for my house and for now I just set it up to observe my backyard during the day. It's a pretty awesome camera since I can just watch it all day at work and it can record periodic snapshots. I had seen an orange cat sometimes running away from my backyard in the past so was curious how often he was there. Turns out he's there every day and I even have pictures now.

Bob the cat appears on my deck

He seems vaguely suspicious of the white mouse I threw on the deck yesterday.

And then he settles down to sunbathe. Sadly cats don't do much - he's been in this last position for hours now but I'm easily entertained - clearly.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA
what else do you do with that webcam??? ;)
you have a guard cat while you are not home ;)
Post a Comment