Monday, February 11, 2008

a maserati in my future

So I've received two promotions in the mail recently to test drive a maserati and get free Omaha steaks in return. I accidentally threw one out to C's utter dismay but I did find another one in my pile of mail today. This one says I need to test drive either a Quattroporte or GranTurismo to get my steaks. Neither of those cars mean anything to me but they did list the cost of both cars starting at $113K. eeek.

C found this article talking about these promotions and I gotta admit that the idea of showing up in my jeans and sweatshirt and getting to ride in a fancy car sounds kind of fun. But just not sure if it's worth our time yet since we would have to try and go on a weekday which would be hard.

No comments: