So I took my car in today for some new tires and had a few hours to kill. As with any moment where I have time to kill, I pull out all my gadgets. My ipod failed me and wouldn't power on and kept giving the icon of death plus the handy support url. It finally got mad at me trying to push all the buttons to wake it up that it gave me a screen telling me to connect it to my PC to reset it. Wow, that's some good support. But sadly I lacked that cable. Next I tried to get on the wifi but I've decided that macs need a fairly strong wireless connection to get on random networks (as evidenced in park city) so that failed as well.
When all that failed, I decided I needed a coffee shop and started wandering down el camino in search of food. I found a safeway and started walking to it when I suddenly saw the sign "Pastry shop" in a shop next to it. When I arrived at my destination, I realized this was the famed Sugar Butter Flour dessert shop which was opened by a former pastry chef from Manresa. All the items there looked amazing but I was looking for something breakfasty so I ended up getting the chocolate bread pudding. Mmmmm. Perfect. Now if it were only fresh from the oven - then it would be heavenly.
1 comment:
Bread Pudding is awesome..
Post a Comment