My parents are on a roll - they've found me another doctor. This one sounds more promising. He's sort of a relative (not blood) - he's my cousin's wife's sister's son. Huh.
Pros:
1) He lives in the bay area
2) He's in his 30's
3) He is supposedly tall (but since all my relatives are real short - tall to them is 5'6)
Oh wait - that's all I know about him. All pros of course. It's a good start.
My dad forwarded the email that my cousin's wife sent about me. She described me as "sweet and easy going". Hmm. I feel like I should be real girly now or something.
2 comments:
Heh. It's the "sweet" part that get's you, isn't it. You can be an easygoing tomboy, or an easygoing athlete, but "sweet" instantly dooms you to flower print skirts and matching purses.
I'm pretty sure my parents refer to me as "opinionated". I find that flattering.
Do they ever describe you in Chinese words?
Like for example, "guai". (good/kind/loyal/thoughtful/etc...hard to translate)
Post a Comment