I'm back finally and boy am I glad to be home. L and I took a surfing lesson on Sat (really really much better than the one I took in Waikiki last time) and then did lots of shopping for the rest of the day. Sunday we went on a snorkeling cruise to Molokini and got my parents to go into the water (with many floatation devices). Monday was a travel day mostly and we didn't get into LA until around 11pm. I had to work today so we took off from LA around 5:30am so that I could get into work at a "normal" time. Luckily, L drove the whole way so I could just crash in the passenger seat (she had today off as well).
Was a pretty hectic day at work compounded by my general grogginess.
On a different note, my parents picked up some eligible bachelor at a wedding they went to two weekends ago and gave him my contact info. He emailed me today - too bad he lives in Socal and it might be a while before we meet. It's one thing to exchange nice, friendly emails - anyone can sound nice and interesting in emails. It would be much more efficient to just meet in person and get that over with. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment