Friday, July 24, 2020

More Chickens

Back in March, once I realized we would be home for a while, I quickly ordered 1 month pullets since we would have all the time in the world now and I was worried about food supply in a vague way.

I paid way too much money to have 2 chicks sent in the mail which was kind of a crazy experience going to the post office to pick them up.


In the box they got shipped in



Settled into their own quarantine
Now, 3 months later, they are still not as big as Buffy and Blacky.  Here they are in May which made them about 10-12 weeks old I think.


Oh I guess I should officially name them too. Oreo for the Silver Laced Wyandotte and Twix for the Ameraucana. Hannah had named them Jade and Jasmine but I could never remembber which one was which and she didn't care about the naming in the end anyways

No comments: