![]() |
| Ziplining on the baby course |
Unfortunately I didn't go to sleep until 2am last night - Michele and I were having some great conversation and then I got obsessed with trying to fix my watch (it had stopped synching with my phone and was in a weird mode - I did eventually fix it the next day by unpairing it with my phone explicitly).
I did a bunch of research on ropes courses and it came down to Seilpark Zurich, Flumserberg, and Atzmannig. Turned out Flumserberg wasn't actually in the trees and was this big metal contraption so that was out. Then Atzmannig was just really far to get to. Seilpark Zurich was near the airport and also had a combo pool area!
I did a bunch of research on ropes courses and it came down to Seilpark Zurich, Flumserberg, and Atzmannig. Turned out Flumserberg wasn't actually in the trees and was this big metal contraption so that was out. Then Atzmannig was just really far to get to. Seilpark Zurich was near the airport and also had a combo pool area!
So off we went with our typical late start and got there around 12:40. After a quick introduction in German with a quick recap in English we were on our way. This ropes course was kind of interesting since the Yellow and Green runs didn't actually need parents up there with them. I had paid to go though in case Hannah wanted to do harder ones though I was plenty scared on the Green. But the craziest part was that the transitions between the elements involved moving one carabiner and then the other and there was no safety clip so it was possible for a kid to accidentally unclip themselves when they were up there. Christopher did it once when he was transitioning and I yelled at him.
![]() |
| On the baby course |
![]() |
| Clipping on |




No comments:
Post a Comment