Winter this year was a doozy. The snow walls are the highest we've ever seen them.
I had bookings cancel at the last minute and renters get trapped. I was actually happy when people didn't come up because I was too worried about the conditions. This probably is also our last season at Tahoe Donner Ski center. We started out in Dec with private ski lessons for the kids which was okay but then we tried a Northstar lesson and the ease of dropoff was so much better (wagons and handing over the kids etc). When we went back to a Tahoe Donner group lesson end of Feb having to trudge both kids up the super high ski hill due to all the snow led to a lot of whining and then we had both kids bawling at dropoff and it was just a big pain. Even though Northstar is twice the money, we ended up getting season passes for next year so I guess we are committed now.

No comments:
Post a Comment