Sunday, December 27, 2015

Legoland

I love love love amusement parks. We went to Disneyland twice in a year last year so I was excited to go check out Legoland. We went over winter break and weren't sure how busy it would be. But despite how much I love amusement parks (season pass holder to Great America here), I didn't love it. It was probably because of the super long lines - I mean the line wouldn't look that long so you get in line not realizing that every car can take at most 1 adult and 1 child. This makes it terribly inefficient for people to get through the line. I mean what do you do if you are there with multiple small kids who cannot ride by themselves? And yes they did have legos to play with to keep the children occupied but it didn't help that much. Luckily, the kids were fine waiting in line but by the time you are done waiting an hour for the ride, the ride itself was such a letdown compared to Disneyland. We waited an hour for Safari Trek which ended up being nothing more than a simple slow loop around looking at lego animal sculptures. Actually, Christopher fell asleep waiting in line and didn't wake up at all during the entire ride.

I bet it is much better during the summer for the water park so I guess I'll try to go back sometime.


No comments: