My awesome girlfriends threw me a baby shower a week or so ago and the theme was food, food and more food. It was really exciting to see everyone since we are slowly becoming hermits it feels like. Oh and the post that I wrote a while back about not having any complaints? I got punished with a vengeance. Argh. My feet are fat, I have to wake up to pee 3 times a night, and everything just hurts at this point. I find it funny that I feel better when I move around such as going for a walk but my feet hurt so much that it makes me not want to walk. Blah.
Anyhow, I am digressing. DrC brought incredibly tasty homemade baked goods - I swear she should just open up a bakery (probably not as lucrative as being a doctor though).
Scrumptious truffles:

I may have eaten a quarter of this cake in 1 setting the next day. It was so fantastically good.
No comments:
Post a Comment