So for the last 2 days, my mom has been saying C needs to eat more fruits and vegetables (she also keeps saying I need to train him properly - but that's a whole other can of worms). It seemed to come out of nowhere - this desire to improve his diet. I just thought they didn't think he wasn't getting enough variety in his diet or something. Today though my mom told me why he should be eating more fruits and vegetables - apparently this suggestion came from C's dad who I guess wants a grandson - and they claim fruits and vegetables will produce boy babies.
I was skeptical of this so I went on a google crawl and could only find this. This is for the woman eating more fruits and vegetables tho which I would think is a good thing for your body anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment