So I finally gave in and contacted a cleaning service since I've been too tired and unmotivated to deal with keeping the house clean. Then I spent last night cleaning up the clutter in preparation for the cleaners. Heh. I was a little nervous when I came home today because I hadn't been home when they came by but man I'm impressed. I have never seen the kitchen sink so clean - it's amazing. The shower area is not as clean but I think the buildup is insurmountable but maybe over time.
Why did I never get cleaners before this? Clearly that was what I was missing in my life. I finally let myself get them when I mentioned it to my mom and instead of giving me a hard time, she actually said it would be a good idea. I was so flabbergasted.
But now I've planned poorly - I should have scheduled them for 2 weeks from now right before my parents visit. Hrm.
No comments:
Post a Comment