Thursday, October 02, 2008

my crazy parents

So as you can imagine, my parents were very excited after I told them C and I were engaged.

Here is a snippet of an email my dad sent out to all our relatives and his friends:

My younger daughter -- "finally" got engaged. .... Please let me know if you could participate the wedding ceremony. The ceremony is to be held in the "San Francisco Bay area". I am planning to arrange a tour bus departing from Los Angeles (two days/one night tour) for your convenience.

That's like a vacation tour which I thought was hilarious but also kind of crazy because it limited when we could have a wedding to sat night or sunday during the day. Anyhow, luckily since then my dad has changed his mind to instead just have a LA reception and scrap the bus idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa , your dad is funny :p congrats :)