Thursday, October 16, 2008
frenetic fitness
The gym at work started a 2 week fitness challenge where you form teams of two and try to complete as many activities as possible over the 2 weeks. My coworker and I signed up and everyone immediately became insanely competitive about it. At first I was doing the aerobics classes but we realized that was not the way to win b/c an aerobics class was only 2 points whereas individual activities such as doing 30 pushups, crunches, or lunges were all 1 point each. I thought this was a bit unfair so they raised the point value of a class to be 3 points. But everyone realized they just needed to do strength exercises over and over again. The first week, my whole body just hurt so much but this week is actually much better - tho i'm a little tired of going to the gym every day. I was even able to do 3 sets of wall sit today without much mental agony. Still I'm going to be really happy when this competition ends tomorrow - we're in third place at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment