So to my horror today I discovered that a bad filter I had set in gmail 2 or 3 months ago had been filtering emails from people with yahoo accounts ... into the trash. Which also purged itself after a month. Digging through the trash, I discovered invites to get togethers I had missed and other personal email. I was aghast. So I guess the guy I was supposed to have a follow up lunch date with 2 months ago may not have just blown me off then since he did have a yahoo account but I thought he just disappeared without responding to my last email. Doh.
I also discovered this lovely email in my trash from the latest doctor that my parents found for me in LA. Hopefully they will not force us to meet over thanksgiving:
"Dear Miss YL:
How are you? My name is M.
With a lot of pressure from both of my parents, and
being busy doing landscaping for my house, I am
writing you.
I was informed by my father that you live in northern
CA. I personally am not too crazy about long distance
communication, etc. I wish you good luck in finding
someone special."
No comments:
Post a Comment