And with them come holiday parties. I admit it - I skipped the company holiday party which was held at the SJ museum of art a few weeks ago but to make up for it I've gone to plenty of friends' holiday parties. Last weekend was a holiday tea party by E/C which included a white elephant gift exchange with a twist. You could defend a steal by challenging the stealer to Karaoke revolution. As you can imagine, everyone was afraid to steal from E who is a champion singer. This weekend was the annual drawgroup holiday party at J's place in San mateo. (Yes I somehow also see and only talk to the same people at all these holiday parties - I really should have mingled more but it's not like I see these folks all that often). Anyhow, there was much food to be had and way more cookies than I ever have wanted to see in one place. Of course no party is complete without party games (taboo and cranium).
Speaking of games, I bought the kinetic eyetoy game this weekend (not to be confused with itoy which is what I googled first which is ahem.. a sex toy). This is a completely awesome game by Nike to make you workout and sweat a lot. Anyhow, it was completely exhausting and somewhat dangerous in my case since my sister had set up her gaming stations in the spare room which is also full of boxes and her miscellaneous clutter. So when I darted from side to side to hit the objects on the screen, sometimes I would also whack my hand on a box or some other object. Ouch.
1 comment:
are you really really sore? 'cause I . . . well, ow. I mean, really ow. I didn't even know that I had the muscles that hurt afterwards.
Post a Comment