I just realized I never blogged about the Disneyland trip back in July 2018. Let's see what I remember.
This was a trip I took with the kids only because I earned a companion pass so needed more reasons to fly a kid somewhere for free and I also had southwest credit to burn.
This was definitely the most ambitious trip. We got a Park Hopper ticket and for the first time ever, I even had dinner reservations at the Plaza Inn with parade reservations. I had never prioritized parade watching before and I always dragged the kids home around then.
Hannah and I rode Space Mountain multiple times and she wanted to go more but we were out of fastpasses. Having a party of 5 meant we could get fastpasses for 4 of us and then Hannah and I would ride things twice. We did this for the Incredicoaster too which was super fun. We dragged Christopher onto Radiator Springs and there was much crying from him.
But what was a highlight was watching the fireworks though we did have a stressful moment where our group got separated and I couldn't figure out where my parents were. This was probably the latest we ever stayed at Disneyland (9pm!) The priority parade viewing was totally worth it though.


No comments:
Post a Comment