Friday, November 11, 2016

Disneyland Veterans Day and Universal Studios

 Turns out Google Photos is the source of truth for our Disneyland visits. I just uncovered another visit back on Friday, Nov 11 (Veterans Day).

I picked this day since Hannah had the day off from school and then it turned out to be soooo crazy busy. The line to get in was ridiculous. I think it was busy because it was an allowed season pass holder day. Oy.

Was just me and the kids again with my parents. We did spend some time in Toontown it turns out from looking at photos.

The crazy part is that it looks like I took Hannah to Universal Studios by myself the next day! We explored Hogwarts and I got her the wand but she hadn't read Harry Potter at all at this point so not sure how much she really enjoyed it. She did like the animal show but cried when I took her down the Jurassic Park ride.


No comments: