We went up to Tahoe last weekend with Jocelyn/Albert and their brood plus Felix. Saturday, the guys went off on a long bike ride to go climb some mountain. We headed off onto our own adventure and took the kids to commons beach playground in Tahoe City. Hannah of course asked why we didn't bring her swimsuit and it was so much warmer and sunnier than expected.
After playing in the sand a bit, we pulled out the bikes and went on the Tahoe bike path that was there and explored a bit. It was pretty nice and Hannah found a nice slope to go up and coast down a few times. Christopher kept asking where the bears were and why he couldn't see one.
The next day Jocelyn and I did a little loop around Donner Lake. I was looking for some bike trail around the lake but it must not exist but I did find the Tahoe Donner boat area. I had been dreading the Northwoods climb back up and had thoughts of calling for SAG but our ride was so short that I figured we had to just buckle down and do it. Though I did freak out briefly b/c I had a hard time switching gears beforehand.
The weather was gorgeous




No comments:
Post a Comment