- He's walking!
- He has demands and expresses them loudly with shrieks and grunting.
- His favorite phrase is Dada. I can usually get him to say it by asking him to say Mama. Hannah is trying to teach him "Jie jie".
- He loves to eat and eat and eat but yet is still only 10% percentile weight.
- He has the most awesome laugh and Hannah can get him going with giggles just by interacting with him.
- Luckily for us, he like Hannah can nap on the go and falls instantly asleep in the car/carrier/stroller.
- He gets into all sorts of things (cabinets etc). I think he will be a little troublemaker...
Monday, June 16, 2014
BabyC update
I figured BabyC deserved his own blog update as well. His latest milestones:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment