Saturday, February 11, 2012

Edgewood Hiking

One of C's presents last year was backpack carrier so now to get our money's worth, we are trying to go out for a hike every free weekend. Also to compromise between C wanting biking time and me not wanting to be the one to wear the backpack carrier, now we try to go to areas where he can bike there. It's worked out really well so far with our two hikes since babyH falls asleep really easily in the car and then I wait for her to wake up and for C to arrive.

This was last weekend's hike - I like edgewood. Really easy to get to but it was amazingly warm last weekend so as I drove down edgewood, I was a little nervous to see that cars had parked outside the parking lot on Edgewood itself but I lucked out and found something inside. We decided to do the sylvan loop - the ranger said it would be mostly shaded and it was. About 2.5 miles which was the perfect length.


View 2/5/12 12:14 PM in a larger map

Look at those sunny skies:

No comments: