So I really like facebook's new layout - it's cleaner and much easier to find everyone's updates. It's actually just one big rss feed really of information. This made me of course wonder if I should just start posting updates to facebook instead of a blog but really I have tons of "friends" who I really don't want to share information with and grouping friends to restrict content would be a pain. But the audience is much larger on facebook I have to say. I uploaded some pictures of the gardens and chickens and suddenly I had tons of comments from random people.
Then of course there are all those people who aren't on facebook who read this blog (Yes all 3 of you) and there is almost too much information on that site to sort through. So don't worry, I'll still be posting here. I may start using FB to upload trip pictures though it took 4 tries last night to get my pictures online last night.
Oh and to be a total sarah and vinnie geek, I started downloading their full podcasts on itunes and tried listening at work but it was too distracting because I couldn't tune them out. I think this means I have to get my ipod fixed so I can have sarah and vinnie all the time - perfect train/bus ride material.
1 comment:
You can just RSS your blog to facebook... And if you don't want everyone to read...you can always put ppl on a restricted profile so they cant' see it?
Post a Comment