Thursday, May 29, 2008
99 chickens
No I don't have 99 chickens but a few weeks ago, we did go try out this restaurant called 99 chicken in Santa Clara. So I've stopped eating as much chicken now partly because it's sort of hard to keep eating identifiable chicken parts when I have chickens looking at me in my backyard. But this place was supposed to be pretty good so we headed there and ordered the combination chicken platter which had some glazed, fried, and spicy chicken. I would say I liked the regular fried ones the best but mostly because it was the least messy. Also, you get a salad bar with your meal so we ended up getting way too much food. Ended up taking the omelet fried rice to go (which was delicious the next day as well). So I really recommend it though I felt the urge to ask if the chickens were free range and organic but knew better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
No comments:
Post a Comment