Wednesday, October 24, 2007

bike gadgets

I happened upon an article for the top 10 bike gadgets and was entranced by these two things.



A wearable camera that would be perfect for recording video while bike touring and such. Though I am a bit disturbed that one of their examples is attaching the camera to a gun. hmmm. Too bad that it would cost a gabillion dollars as well.



But this second thing I found I actually just ordered. Soon I will be that crazy cyclist you see in the streets but I will have a spinning glowing wheel that can spell subliminal messages for the drivers. Hopefully I won't cause any car accidents. Now if I could only wear a jacket that glowed in the dark as well. I think this will be so much fun to ride with that I may just ride in circles around my block for kicks.

No comments: