Friday, February 09, 2007
enjoying the view at sfo
So, I've been at SFO since 5:30pm and I'm still here. My flight originally scheduled for 7:20 has now been delayed to 11 pm. Apparently whenever there is rain, alaska airlines goes crazy and delays all flights by zillions of hours. I don't believe their explanation that it's because there is only one runway because I went and looked up all the united flights and they are all delayed by at most 1 hour. Argh. So we'll see if we make it to whistler tonight. We're going to have to play it by ear to see if the rental car agency is still open when we get there. We may become vancouver airport residents. Thank god for wireless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So I've actually been going out on dates for once. I know, it's shocking. But it is telling me what I like and don't like in a g...
-
So what does one do when you are watching TV with someone you met on eharmony and the cheesy eharmony commercial comes on (and you can't...
-
After that blog posting a few weeks ago about marrying rich, my parents found me a rich doctor. My parents are now on vacation most of the t...
1 comment:
Well now they gave us 6 dollar voucher coupons for a snack so I was able to buy that cup of soup I was eyeing without feeling guilty. I'm easily pleased or else I just have low expecations now.
Post a Comment